ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED!
The deadline for the 2023 PSS International Conference abstract and panel submissions is now on June 30, 2023!
The PSS invites scholars, practitioners, and students worldwide to submit abstracts related to the Sociology of HOPE, including but not limited to the following sub-themes:
1. Ecologies of Posssibility, Environmental Ethics, and Sustainability
2. Embodiment of Hope through the Life Course
3. Everyday Agency and Empowerment
4. Governance, Collective Action, Social Movements, and social change
5. Media Representation and Technological Innovations
6. Education and Learning
7. Migration and Workplace Culture
8. Creativity, Spirituality, and Religion
9. Health, Well-being, and Resilience
10. Community Building, Social Networks, and Connections
Please submit an abstract with no more than 250 words, state the paper’s title, authors, and affiliated institutions, and include the question, methods, findings, and relevance to the conference theme.
Conference Registration Fee: Click here