The SPC MIS Office supports the Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Institution by providing the use of latest technology and to enhance and facilitate information access.
The SPC MIS Office recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
- Maintain precise and up-to-date financial records, adhering to accounting principles and best practices, to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information. …
- To develop and maintain broad knowledge of the Institution’s technology requirements and needs.
- To develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- To plan and manage software and hardware installations.
- To perform periodic maintenance and servicing of MIS system to improve operational efficiency and to avoid unplanned outages and down time.
- To provide support for OS issues, network problems and software installations, etc.
MIS securely and efficiently brings together all school data, such as student records, academic performance, financial data, and employee records. The department keeps an eye on the system to make sure it works well and encourages new ideas by keeping up with the latest technologies and working with outside partners to keep data safe.