RESEARCH AND CREATIVE WORKS
A recognized center of disciplinary and interdisciplinary research, creative works, publication, and extension programs and services towards sustainable institutional and community development.
To provide capability building and other necessary services in research, creative works, publication, extension and related fields that will equip the faculty, staff and students with skills to undertake independent and collaborative research, creative works, publication, and extension programs and services.
The Department of Research and Creative Works is the office in charge to promote, manage, coordinate, and assess research, creative work, publication & extension projects of the school. Moreover, it initiates the linkages with research funding institutions along with mandated programs & services.
Explore research publications and presentations from colleges globally, gaining insights into their academic contributions and advancing knowledge across a myriad of disciplines
Extension and related services
The Department of Research and Creative Works’ Extension and Related Services fosters innovation, interdisciplinary collaboration, and knowledge transfer. It supports researchers, facilitates partnerships, and promotes artistic expression, driving impactful contributions to academia and society. It provides the following services:
- Data banking for research, creative works, publication, community extension, and alumni relations projects and/or activities
- Assessment and recommendation of proposals for research, creative works, publications, and creative works for funding by the institution or by the external agencies
- Sourcing out publishing companies through which research and other academic articles may be published
- Plagiarism/Grammarly checking
- SPSS aided Statistical Data Management
- Consultancy services in research, creative works, publication, and extension projects and activities
- Formatting of research manuscripts/articles
- Community needs assessment
- Impact evaluation of extension projects/activities
- Coordination in the promotion, establishment, development, strengthening, and sustainability of partnerships with other institutions along research, community extension, creative works, and publications.
Dr. Liwayway S. Viloria
Director,Department of Research and Creative Works
Jeannette Louise S. Labial
Research and Publications Officer